Building entry requirements
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our workplace, only fully-vaccinated employees and visitors may enter our campus buildings. We ask that you wear a face covering and remain on campus only as long as necessary. We also restrict access to our campus for anyone who may have recently been exposed to the virus.
Please adhere to all four groups of requirements before entering our buildings:
- Fever or chills
- New onset cough
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste, smell or appetite
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
NO POSITIVE COVID TEST
You must not have received a positive COVID-19 test result in the past 10 days.
YOU PROVIDED PROOF OF VACCINATION
- EMPLOYEES: You sent your vaccination record card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VISITORS: All visitors must complete, sign and submit the following form to their campus host prior to visiting. Please also be prepared to show proof of vaccination to your host or Security before entering our buildings.
WEAR A MASK
Before entering you must put on your mask and keep it on at all times.
- Completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Fit snugly against the side of your face and don't have gaps.